I love a good party! Just kidding… I love the idea of a good party. As wild and colorful as I am, I’m very much an introvert, and parties drain me. But I love the idea of the sights, and colors, and pinatas, and confetti. Oh the confetti! It’s almost as fun as glitter. 😀
Some people think introverts are anti-social, but we’re really not… we’re selectively social. We know what saps our energy, and what rejuvenates us, and we try to strike that balance. It doesn’t always work.
But get me in on a Twitter chat, or Facebook party, and I’m in my zone. I can party it up, and
talk type as fast as I like, but I don’t have to worry about feeling awkward, or getting worn out from being around people. Perfect! (Plus if you’re online, no one knows if you’re hanging out in your pjs… unless you tell them!)
So with all of that in mind, I’m turning 5!
Wait… no… not me… my business! Technically this site is much younger, because CheekyVisionaries is turning 1, but it’s been 5 years since I made the decision to work from home, and set up my first business domain.
Look how far I’ve come! Ha! Anyway, in celebration of this grand occasion, I’m going all out!
- I’m launching a new product, called 30 Days of Creative Abandon (click here to learn more about it)
- I’m hosting a blog party (details below)
- I’m having a giveaway, with lovely items ranging from a hand-drawn Victorian Ladies magnet, to a free spot in 30 Days of Creative Abandon.
- And I’m doing the giveaway during my usual 2nd Tuesday webinar!
Blog Hop Details
How to Join
1. Choose any date between July 7th and July 14th.
2. Leave a comment below, and let me know what date you’ve picked (and where you blog at!).
3. On your chosen date, publish a post on your blog, about any of the following topics:
- Your favorite form of creativity (and why it’s your favorite)
- Struggles you have with making time for creating
- Your #1 tip for getting rid of creative blocks
- Your own creative/creativity/creative block topic 🙂
4. Don’t forget to put the description below in your blog post.
5. Share your post with the WORLD (hahaha!) and use the hashtag #CheekyBiziversary so we can find all the posts in the same spot. Fun, huh?
Blog Party Description
I’m participating in the Cheeky Visionaries Biziversary & Launch Party! Amanda Sue Howell’s business is turning 5, and she’s celebrating with the launch of 30 Days of Creative Abandon. 30 Days of Creative Abandon is a 30 day course created for makers, who are looking for new ideas to set them free from artist’s block!
Thanks so much for celebrating with me! I can’t wait to see y’all on the webinar, and I can’t wait to see your blog posts. This is going to be SO MUCH FUN! 🙂I'm participating in Cheeky Visionaries Biziversary Party! Come hang out with me! Click To Tweet
Come Along For the Ride!
Road trips are more fun when someone comes along for the ride. Come along for the ride, and get sneak peeks, and a colorful new print each month.